£30,000 - £35,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Are you looking for an all-round role in a growing SME, where you’ll take ownership for the day to day running of the finance function, reporting in to the Directors?
The MD is looking for an ambitious personality. The business have plans to grow significantly over the next 3-5 years which means this Finance Manager role has the potential to develop in to a future FD opportunity in line with business growth.
The role itself will be varied and require someone who is willing to be hands-on as you’ll cover everything from ensuring invoices go out on-time to sitting in on board meetings, provided financial and commercial support to the Directors.
The business are open minded about your background. You may be working for a larger company and want a more varied role in an SME, currently working in practice and looking for your first move in to industry or already working for a small business but you’re stuck for progression.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of management accounts with associated analysis and commentary
- Month-end; accruals, prepayments and journal posting
- Daily cashflow monitoring and forecasting
- Provide insightful management information for departmental managers
- Preparation of VAT and tax returns
- Project costing and analysis
- Purchase ledger invoicing, payroll processing and credit control
- CIMA / ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Willing to work in hands-on role covering all aspects of finance
- Experience of working in an SME environment beneficial
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest