Bank Reconciliations Clerk
£25,000 - £30,000
Leicestershire - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Do you love taking ownership of processes?
Knowing everything is done on time, correctly and in an efficient manner?
In this role you’ll be given autonomy to get the job done and the support to set up the perfect processes.
It’s a role which would suit someone happy at this level, but, with ambition to improve systems and processes.
Chances are you’ll be qualified by experience as the role doesn’t provide study support, the company are supportive, based in North East Leicester with plenty of parking and a great team.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Weekly reconciliation of bank accounts and balance sheet completion at month end
- Daily journal posting and reconciliations of other accounts with completed balance sheet at month end
- Reconciliation of currency accounts with weekly reconciliations
- Management of 2 subsidiary accounts with weekly reconciliations
- Management and maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Support the Head of Finance with month end and year end processes
- Analysis of internal systems and processes adding improvements where required
- Plenty of bank reconciliations experience
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest