£25,000 - £30,000
Leicestershire - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Are you looking for a treasury focused role within a great business who look after their staff and offer a sound work life balance?
The company are based in North East Leicester and are easily commutable from South Nottingham (c30 mins) or Leicester. The role is working for an extremely supportive Finance Manager.
The role could suit someone studying CIMA/ACCA or someone who is QBE, there is no requirement to study in the role, it’s your choice.
The development opportunities internally are available into financial accounts, management accounts or commercial. That being said, if you’re happy staying at this level, there’s no pressure to progress or study further.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cash flow forecasting and analysis
- Bank reconciliations and management
- Treasury reporting and analysis
- Variance analysis and investigation into results
- Bank account management and ownership
- Experience in treasury, cash / banking role previously.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest