£33,000 - £36,000
Derby - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Do you like a bit of variety in your job?
Not just the same thing every day?
If so, this role could appeal.
We are working with an owner managed, SME business in Derby who are looking for a Finance Manager to join the team. The role will work closely with the FC and it will support her with all areas of finance. You will be a team of two and you’ll be each others day to day support. I’ve known her for many years and can say she’s an extremely knowledgeable, friendly and likeable individual. She enjoys developing people and she’ll give you the opportunity to develop your skills and experience.
Given it’s a small team of 2, the ideal candidate will be happy getting their hands dirty in all areas of finance. The company is small, c20 employees, everyone gets on well and the finance team is well supported by the business.
Studying isn’t a pre-requisite, but, if you are studying, full study will be provided.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support with the production of budgets and forecasts
- Balance sheet reporting and analysis
- Accruals, prepayments and journals
- Month end management accounts production
- VAT / Tax returns
- Purchase / Sales ledger processes
- Experience in a similar role previously
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest