£18,000 - £20,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 hour ago
Do you work in finance but on the hunt for a role where you will have a wider range of responsibilities?
You will be working mainly on general ledger management, having a close relationship with the Accountant supporting where they need.
You will be given the opportunity to understand how the business functions but also take ownership of your day to day work load.
For the right candidate they will also consider supporting your AAT and if you want to know about progression? Due to a few changes in the team there is definitely scope for this to happen, not right away but this will be the perfect role for you to grow with a supportive team
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing purchase/sales ledger invoices
- Managing the finance inbox and dealing with queries
Supporting the Accountant in the business will also give you exposure to and some progression into more senior elements such as management accounts, accruals and pre payments on an adhoc basis.
- Previous experience of purchase ledger is essential
- Studying or an interest to study AAT would be desirable
- Available to start as soon as possible – a notice period will be considered for the right person
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest