Finance Business Partner
£40,000 - £50,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Are you looking for a commercially driven role with a hugely successful SME based in central Nottingham?
This isn’t a role working for one of the biggest employers in Nottingham, but, that certainly doesn’t hinder the progression prospects. It’s a smaller team, but, the opportunities to grow and develop are absolutely there. You will be working with 2 hugely impressive senior finance professionals, both of whom have very impressive skill-sets.
The company are continuing to be extremely successful in their field and the role will allow you room to progress and develop effectively over time.
The role will suit someone who is driven and ambitious, someone who is keen to take their career to the next level.
In terms of the role, it’s 60% business partnering and 40% FP&A / Reporting.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tracking, analysis and investigation into financial performance and results
- KPI reporting and investigation into results
- Analysis of around budgets and forecasts managing stakeholders up to Director level
- Driving budgeting and forecasting cycles
- Ad-hoc project accounting and analysis
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest