£21,000 - £23,000
Derbyshire - Permanent
Posted: 1 month ago
Are you looking for a varied and exciting Administration role? Where you will get to work alongside the Engineering and Manufacturing departments to fulfil administrative duties.
You will be enthusiastic and happy to also get involved in ad hoc duties i.e. reception work when needed and you will also work in a friendly team environment!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales order receipt, summary of estimate data entry / cost code & Project Spline generation & payment milestone creation.
- Preparation & distribution of Director reports for Sales Orders.
- Assist in updating information within Automation and engineering department forecasts and associated department trackers
- Liaison with Project Managers, Sales & Legal Reps
- Purchase ordering for Engineering, Automation & Manufacturing departments.
- Ordering & Management of office consumables and PPE.
- Assist Cost Administrator to collate, document & prepare claims to customers
- Monthly collation of order intake for Engineering & Automation
- Assist the Cost Engineer and Cost Administrator across all projects where required
- Cover Engineering and sales travel planning and booking
- First line cover for opening of all post and distribution to Sales and Engineering
- Cover for reception when needed
- Organisation of visitor hospitality including maintenance of meeting and service rooms
- Cover for manufacturing administration responsibilitie
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Communicate problems/issues
- Work as a team to increase efficiency and communication
- Assist the Engineering Department with any other duties as required
- The ability to use initiative
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest