Desk Based Sales Executive
£25,000 - £26,000
Derbyshire - Permanent
Posted: 1 month ago
Salary: £25,928 with target related earnings of £10k!
Your main focus is to be responsible for a designated set of accounts. You will provide account management, sales support and overall customer service.
You will keep your customers informed of deals, promotions, changes, products, services and take every step to increase their level of business whilst at all times, offer an exceptional level of customer service.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achievement of monthly connection targets through the provision of excellent account management, upselling and cross-selling a portfolio of products and services.
- Management and development of partner accounts within your remit.
- Territory planning, forecasting, building pipeline, prospecting if required.
- Proactive customer care.
- Dealing with incoming partner enquiries (via telephone or PC).
- Handling network discount authorisation process on behalf of partners.
- Assisting partners with deal stacking.
- Technical support.
- Working with field-based Business Development Managers and other internal Partner Development Executives to manage and service accounts.
- Telecoms or IT industry background would be beneficial.
- Experience working in customer service, helpdesk or sales desk environment.
- Sales driven and passionate about achieving results.
- Self-starter: able to motivate self and work within a team.
- Proven track record, and successful in an internal sales or customer service role.
- Excellent communicator with good verbal and written skills.
- Numerate and able to interpret and produce sales related data.
- Assertive with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest