Digital Marketing Manager
£32,000 - £37,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 2 months ago
Looking for either a move in-house or to a client-side business that will give you ongoing development and an environment that has the same buzz and benefits as an agency but all the autonomy of a client-side role?
Feel like your stagnating in your current role and have ambitions of growing and developing a team?
It’s a great time to join the business after significant investment into digital marketing channels they have grown rapidly and you will play a pivotal role in a fast growing business.
- Manage and optimise all paid media accounts including Google Ads, Bing Ads and LinkedIn as well as delivering cutting edge SEO activity
- Collaborate with copywriters, designers and developers to deliver engaging content
- Undertake link building activity with the PR agency
- Write and split test compelling ad copy and landing page experiences
- Track KPIs through regular reporting to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Analyse trends and data to develop new campaigns across multiple channels including email marketing
We’d love to hear from you if you Have a breadth of knowledge and experience across various media channels including SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing.
To find out more, you can apply via this advert or contact James Hales at Distinct Recruitment.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest