£45,000 - £50,000
Sutton-in-Ashfield - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Are you looking for a varied role? A company which is growing and successful as well as the chance to learn from a fantastic boss?
This company will open up the doors to many opportunities for you, and give you the chance to grow / develop in role.
The position would suit someone from a practice background well, whether it be your first move or if you’ve already moved to industry. The role will allow you to make the most of your technical skills, but also combine these with more commercial, and analytical responsibilities too as well as business partnering.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the production of monthly management accounts
- Production of financial information and analysis across the business
- Provision of finance business partnering support to colleagues at all levels
- Financial analysis and management of large data sets turning these into insightful MI and KPI reports
- Preparation of accounts ahead of year end
- Analysis of internal controls and procedures
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified with PQE
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest