Legal Secretary – Real Estate
£24,000 - £24,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
A vacancy has arisen for a Legal Secretary to work in the Real Estate team at the Nottingham office. This is an exciting time to join this firm and contribute to the success of this busy office.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be providing an effective and efficient secretarial support service to the lawyers in the team, communicating effectively across departments and with clients.
- You will produce documents and letters as directed by lawyers
- You will attend to clients by telephone and in person; and will assist fee earners with day to day administrative matters
- These include: opening new files, closing files and archiving, file organisation, billing procedures, making appointments, arranging meetings, dealing with SDLT and HMLR registration documents and other post completion requirements.
The successful candidate must be:
- Well organised, able to show initiative, capable of working under pressure when necessary, have excellent communication skills, be a real team player and have a flexible and professional approach with a willingness to get involved with the office as a whole.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest