£30,000 - £35,000
Leicestershire - Permanent
Posted: 2 months ago
Looking for a role where you will be the lead marketer?
Looking to work within an SME environment that will allow you to utilise your broad marketing skillset?
The business is at the forefront of its industry and produces products that have become part of everyday life. It has grown year on year over the last five years and is a leading player within its field.
- You’ll be leading a team of two and be responsible for all marketing activity promoting the company and its portfolio of products.
- You’ll be responsible for developing and overseeing all marketing projects and initiatives across a variety of channels.
- You’ll be working with external partners including Google & Amazon negotiating maximum merchandising space for the products and analysing trends and sales performance.
- You’ll be developing and managing the PR strategy alongside the PR agency.
- You’ll manage the events strategy ensuring the business is represented at relevant industry events.
- You’ll own the marketing budget and ensure all essential activity is undertaken without an overspend or underspend
- You’ll have experience leading and developing marketing teams
- You’ll have experience managing internal and external stakeholders
- You’ll have a broad skillset across the full marketing mix including campaigns, events & PR.
If you feel this opportunity may be for you, please click apply!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest