£18,000 - £20,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
How do you fancy joining an expanding company who offer an excellent work/life balance? Due to the success of this business and as the company grows, they will require more Assistant Progression Managers and Progression Managers. They really look after their staff and support them as they grow within the company.
The successful applicant will also benefit from a performance-based commission per month. Outstanding performance is recognised and rewarded in various forms throughout the year, such as bonuses, social events and holidays
The office is open Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30pm and the role is offered with flexible working hours.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be looking after a manageable portfolio and exchanging a targeted number of properties which the current sales progressors are achieving comfortably
- Liaising with vendor, purchasers, solicitors, financial advisors and other estate agents
- Sending out memos, chasing access calls, dealing with surveys & renegotiations, helping clients fill out paperwork, speaking to solicitors, and anything that is required to progress the file to the point of exchange.
- Up sell some of the recommended financial services / solicitors and get paid generously for these
- Update and maintain notes for your portfolio, and keep clients fully updated with the progress
- You must have previous experience in conveyancing or Sales progression
- Excellent negotiation skills
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest