Head of Marketing
£60,000 - £70,000
Derbyshire - Permanent
Posted: 2 months ago
Are you looking for a chance to put your mark on a rapidly growing business?
Are you not afraid to roll your sleeves up and ensure the business delivers in all areas?
Do you want the chance to progress to a seat on the board with equity?
The business operates within the financial services industry and boasts very impressive experience from top to bottom. They are looking for a like-minded individual to join them and help make their business a leading player within its field!
- You’ll be defining and implement the annual marketing strategy in-line with the overall company strategy to ensure they are aligned and delivered.
- You’ll manage agency, and freelance support in delivering the marketing strategy. This will include but not limited to media buying, lead generation, comms, design, PR and events.
- You’ll develop and build internal and cross-function relationships ensuring the business is aligned with the marketing strategy.
- You’ll lead a small team and have the autonomy to increase heads where necessary.
- You’ll of course have significant experience within a senior marketing position within the financial services or associated industries.
- You’ll have an excellent ability to translate analytics and insight into marketing activities and plans, with a strong focus on outcomes and evaluation.
- You’ll have extensive experience and knowledge across both on line and offline marketing as well as leading marketing functions within fast growing organisations.
If you would like more information please click apply or contact James Gyoury-Hales on Liknedin!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest