Sales Administrator (Bicycle Industry experience essential)
£19,000 - £19,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Are you a cycling fanatic? Do you know your Bont from your Pedros? If so, I would love to hear from you! This role is not your average Sales Admin position, it requires someone who has excellent technical cycling knowledge as it is dealing with independent bike dealers across the UK.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be dealing directly with trade customers by telephone, emails or face-to-face.
- You will be inputting sales orders accurately, providing all necessary stock, delivery and product information. If any items are out of stock, you will actively search for and offer alternatives.
- You will deal with enquiries and issues regarding warranty/technical/quality, product management and distribution.
- Daily, you will answer the telephone, live chat and email tickets in a timely manner, making sure you meet team KPIs.
- You will manage customer consignment stock to ensure orders are shipped within agreed parameters.
- You must have a high level of bicycle product knowledge
- If you have worked in a technical or after sales role within the cycle or cycle related industry that would be a huge advantage.
- You will have excellent communication skills across all channels and an ability to build rapport.
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest