Part time Administrator
Nottinghamshire - Interim
Posted: 1 week ago
Part-time Administrator (6 Months Fixed Term Contract)
Hourly rate: £10.50 per hour (£10,920 per annum)
Hours: 20 hours per week (4 hours a day – flexible on if this, it could be mornings, midday or afternoons)
I know how hard part time work can be to come by but you are in luck, my client is looking part time administrator for at least 6 months to help support the Logistics Manager, if these hours would suit your lifestyle and you are an experienced administrator, then please apply…
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate our ERP system
- Raise purchase orders and carry out the related administration processes
- Source all material products required to carry out the Distribution Centre processes from external suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers regarding the prices of material supplies and ensure their invoices are accurate in terms of price and quantity received
- Ensure all computer transactions processed and documents produced are accurate and timely.
- Monitor and assist other Distribution Centre staff and maintain 100% accuracy of all documents and transactions
- Liaise with other internal and external functions as required
- Ensure the Logistics Manager is regularly briefed and kept up to date.
- Balance reports and identify errors quickly.
- Keep up to date with best practice methods and implement as required
- Any other duties within the scope of the role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent co-ordination and organisation skills
- Ability to build rapports with internal and external channels
- Able to work under pressure
- Must be resilient
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest