£20,000 - £23,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Are you looking for a varied role? A chance to develop and progress your career within a successful manufacturing business?
This role will give you the ideal experience to complement your CIMA/ACCA studies and allow you to take on more over-time too. The management team are keen to develop the right person in this role and give you all the tools you need to progress your career.
Full study support is absolutely available, they are eager to appoint someone who is keen to qualify in the next 2-3 years. They are very much about you as a person and your potential. They are quite focused on a strong academic background for this role as well as good Excel skills.
The great thing about the role is, the finance team isn’t huge, which means you get a broad role and the chance to do more than just management / financial accounts, you’ll also be involved in the analysis and working with the business to drive performance.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Variance analysis and investigation into unexpected results
- Weekly P&L reporting and analysis
- Site reporting and investigation into results
- Support with data analysis and management
- Ad-hoc support to the wider finance function
- Support with month end accounts production
- Strong academic record
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest