Supply Chain Controller
£20,000 - £25,000
Castle Donington - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Distinct Recruitment are working with a leading Automotive supply business based in Castle Donington to recruit a Supply Chain Controller.
The business manages the end to end supply chain for their diverse customer base. As a Supply Chain Controller, you’ll be responsible for:
- Maintaining supply chain without dropping availability
- Coordinating the import / export of materials
- Working with suppliers to obtain quotes, purchasing materials at the right price (including negotiating on prices)
- Shipping / arranging deliveries to customer site
- Analysing forecasts to purchase the right levels of materials
- Supply Chain admin tasks including invoicing, stock control, creating despatch documentation, customs clearance etc.
Although this role is focussed on the routine elements of supply chain planning, you’ll be developing a great understanding of an international end to end supply chain with some great links in to major automotive manufacturers.
If you’re experienced in general supply chain administration / planning, we’d love to hear from you. Mandarin or Turkish language skills would be a distinct advantage.
To find out more, you can either apply via this ad or contact Joel at Distinct Recruitment.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest