Assistant Management Accountant
£24,000 - £28,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 21 hours ago
Are you looking for a role which fits well with your studies and a company who will help you develop and progress your career?
This role is really exciting as it gives you both financial and management accounts exposure, a great combo for getting the experience you need for CIMA/ACCA. Full study support will absolutely be provided.
The chance to progress your career is absolutely there too, they are keen to develop and mould the right person and this role is actually being recruited due to two internal promotions.
They are based just outside of Nottingham City Centre and have free parking on site.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support with the production of monthly management accounts pack
- Support with the delivery of timely and accurate budgets and forecasts
- Balance sheet controls and management
- VAT returns
- Cash flow forecasting
- Analysis around systems and processes highlighting and implementing improvements where required
- CIMA/ACCA Studier
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest