£20,000 - £25,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
You’ve worked hard in your studies, done a placement year and you’re now balance the job applications and final exam revision… sound familiar?
This role could be a great option.
It’s a fantastic business who really invest in developing their teams. Full study support is available for CIMA/ACCA and the role will give you great exposure to management, financial accounts and analysis. The training and support is strong and the role is varied.
It’s based in Nottingham Centre with a bit of travel to London from time to time (probably 2-3 times per month)
If you’re looking for a company to develop you, a role which will get you the experience you need, and the study support to qualify in the next 2 years, this could be perfect.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the production of monthly management accounts
- VAT and Tax returns
- Support with year end statutory accounts production
- Balance sheet reconciliations and management
- Ad-hoc analysis and project accounting.
- Must have 9 months minimum experience post graduation or from a placement year
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest