£23,000 - £29,500
Alfreton - Interim
Posted: 1 week ago
Assistant Accountant – Alfreton – 12 Month Contract
Are you studying for your CIMA / ACCA exams and need to gain some solid, all-round month-end accounting exposure to allow you to complete your practical experience?
This could be a fantastic opportunity to take that step. The transactional and administration side of finance is completed by a different team in the business, allowing you to focus on analysis, financial accounting and all month-end processes.
The role will suit you if you’re studying for your exams and are looking to gain experience in line with your qualification. If you’re not studying / qualified by experience and happy to operate at this level for the next 12-24 months, this could be a great assignment for you.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support with general ledger accounting
- Month-end processes (accruals, prepayments, journals)
- Daily cash reconciliations
- Analysis and reconciliation of stock movements
- Supporting with treasury activity
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- AAT Qualified or CIMA / ACCA Part Qualified or QBE
- Strong month-end accounting experience
- Available to start a new role at short notice
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest