Lead Front Developer
£50,000 - £60,000
Peterborough - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
How would you feel being the Lead Front End Developer on a project to transform a company’s existing windows desktop applications into a web solution?
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a massive project for the Front End Development team with the applications being extremely large in size & complexity.
As the Lead Front End Developer you will:
- Work with a new Head of Development to help undertake an entire ground-up redesign of applications that will essentially see them migrated to a single web platform.
In terms of experience you need to:
- Be an Agile convert
- Be familiar with RESTful Web services
- Have solid HTML / CSS experience
- Have Front End unit testing experience
- Be experienced with single page application architecture
This lead Front End Developer position is perfect for a Senior Developer who would like to add value and develop true greenfield applications within a growing software company. Maybe your experience and knowledge is diluted within a larger team and you have always been attracted by the thought of working within a smaller focused team.
If you would like further information on this opportunity or to be considered please reply with an up to date CV in the first instance and I will be in contact ASAP to discuss.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest