£22,000 - £26,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Are you looking to join a friendly team? A company where the team work well together, get on?
The company are based in West Bridgford and have very low staff turnover, in fact they are only recruiting now due to someone retiring after 15 years with them.
The role is a mix of finance and administration, every day will be varied and different.
The hours are 9-5 and it’s rare they work past these hours, there will also be an effective handover from the current person in the role.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting with management information, budgets and forecasts production
- Month end reconciliations
- Control of payments in and out of the business
- Completion of annual returns
- Preparation of payroll data for 16 staff members – this is then passed on to the external accountants – no payroll experience is required, training will be given
- Update the P&L account using Sage
- Support the wider team with general administration and reporting
- General office duties and support
- Experience using Sage would be highly advantageous
- Experience in a similar role previously
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest