Commercial Finance Business Partner
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
The word ‘Commercial’ is over-used in job adverts these days, and when you look into a role more you realise that commercial role advertised is actually the same old role that doesn’t excite you.
This will be different.
I don’t quite know where to start advertising the role, it could be talking about the growth of the business, the culture, the role or the phenomenal potential this role has for the right person.
It’s one of the most exciting roles to come in for a long time.
This a company who truly develops their team, both people I met this morning to discuss the role have been promoted multiple times in recent years. They live and breathe development.
It’s not a huge team, in finance they have 15 people, the growth will be organic, the company grows and so do the finance team’s challenges. Your boss wants to pass on more, and it’s the good stuff not just the day to day bits. The culture of the team is great, they work hard, support each other and have fun doing it too. There’s never a dull day.
There will also be an international dimension to your work, and you will have internal customers who genuinely want a Finance Business Partner and will value your output.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading forecasting and budgeting processes managing stakeholder queries from various departments
- Attendance at weekly trading update meetings as a finance contact with colleagues up to Director level
- Monthly reporting and analysis around gross profit
- M&A analysis and investigation
- KPI reporting and analysis vs expected results
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Strong data manipulation and analysis experience
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest