£30,000 - £40,000
Derby - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Do you ever speak to friends, family and say ‘I wish I had a role where I could make a difference’
At some companies these types of roles are just clicking buttons on existing reports and the chances to show your ability to develop new systems, reports and processes don’t come up.
This role is different.
It is what you make of it. You’ll have the chance to drive the analytical reporting for a great SME in Derby. The MD will give you freedom, autonomy and the chance to truly make a difference.
It’s a blank canvas right now, no-one does this role. This is an awesome chance to show the business what they have been missing.
In terms of what they’re looking for, they’re after someone inquisitive, someone who likes a challenge. Technically the only musts are: Strong SQL experience and experience producing top quality MI
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of existing MI reporting and building new MI reports
- Development of reports using SQL and bespoke systems
- Managing stakeholder enquiries from other departments
- Data cleansing and regulations
- Management of and review of existing data policies
- SQL experience
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest