Assistant Management Accountant
£22,000 - £25,000
Burton On Trent - Interim
Posted: 1 week ago
A 9 month role, might sound like a short time, but, this is a role you can develop and build on fantastic experience in.
The role is based in Burton and works for a company who truly look after their staff, care about training / development and give people chance to build experience.
The role will be joining a finance team of 10 and whilst it’s initially a 9 month contract, it’s covering for someone on secondment so there could be long term potential depending on future developments.
The role needs someone ideally mid way through CIMA/ACCA or thereabouts with good management accounts experience, any exposure to budgets and forecasts would be very helpful too.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of month end journals, accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations and management
- Support with stakeholder queries on budgets and forecasts
- Support with financial analysis around the P&L
- Month end, year end and cost centre reporting
- Ad-hoc project accounting and cover to the wider finance team
- Experience in a similar role
- CIMA/ACCA studier
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest