Graduate Customer Support Analyst
£22,000 - £26,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Our client is an award winning company, with a portfolio of well known household names. Due to increased business they are recruiting, and this role holds genuinely great career prospects.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of support tickets (external and internal)
- Own and undertake the investigation of complex application incidents.
- Ensure of allocated support incidents are closed to the satisfaction of clients and the service level agreement timescales
- Assistance in producing support related reporting for client and / or internal purposes
- Installing authorised software to laptops and desktops (new builds and re-configuration)
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops and kept up to date
- Fault finding to laptops and desktops
- Experience in an external client facing software support function.
- Sound understanding and use of Microsoft Office
- Superb communicator under pressure, to ensure an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction
- Highly organised, you have may 10 plates spinning at anyone moment.
- Experience of liaising with developers on 2nd line support
- Tenacity, ensuring you close support calls out to the customer’s satisfaction (not just ours!)
- Basic networking knowledge
- Good Excel skills (i.e. pivot, sumif, vlookup to interrogate issues)
- Degree or equivalent
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest