Pensions Team Leader
£35,000 - £40,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Working for one of the UK’s leading retailers, you will be leading a team of 7 administrators ensuring SLAs are adhered to and clients and pension providers are compliant. You must have experience in Defined Benefit Pension Schemes to be considered for this role.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own and lead continual process improvement – maintaining customer focus and alignment to business/legislation changes. Identifying efficiencies in the processes and ensuring systems are updated.
- Own and maintain process maps for all administration processes.
- Assist with internal and external audit requirements.
- Production of data for the Quarterly Administration Report.
- Ensuring the Pensions Administration Team complete tasks in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Day to day responsibility for management of the Pensions team.
- Monitoring, managing workloads and priorities, resource and manpower planning.
- Holding regular administration meetings – maintaining great communication links between team and business.
- Ensuring queries of members and non-members are monitored and managed to resolution in a timely and effective manner.
- Relevant final salary occupational pensions experience
- Previous team management experience
- Excellent planning & organisation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest