£30,000 - £35,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 2 months ago
Getting the 3pm slump? Walking to the water dispenser or getting an instant coffee and walking back to your desk to get you through the afternoon?
Imagine if you could pop to the games room, play a game of pool next to the bar, or nip to the newly refurbished café to use the state of the art coffee machine to clear your head and get you “back in the game”
The business operates within the software sector and is going through a period of rapid growth! It boasts an awesome working environment which aims to enhance creativity.
- To create original and innovative artwork and graphic assets for websites, social media, advertisements, videos, brochures, etc.
- Have line management responsibility for one graphic designer with the aspirations to grow a larger team
- Produce and supply sample artwork to be used in product demonstrations and video screen-captures
- Collaborate with the broader marketing and creative teams in brainstorming sessions.
- Extensive experience in a graphic design role, working on commercial projects
- Significant artistic ability and a natural air for design
- A varied portfolio of work (branding, print, digital, social media) including mood boards, rough sketches, mock-ups, image manipulation and typography.
If you would like more information please click apply!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest