Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
£22,000 - £23,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Looking for a role where you can use your years of experience to support and bring others on?
Ideally will class yourself as an ‘expert’ in purchase ledger and someone who has a nurturing nature so that you can be on hand to advise the 2 other purchase ledger clerks within the team.
This isn’t a managerial position but you will become their number 2, on hand when they’re off and to help out with the day to day.
There isn’t any prerequisite to study either and so this could be a position where you stay for many years to come. Want to study? No problem, study support is on offer too!
So whether you’re looking for that next step up, a city centre location or a company that support you on your career goals this could be the role for you
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Main duties will include –
- Process and reconcile supplier invoices
- Month end reconciliations
- Processing Expenses
- Assisting purchase ledger supervisor with smooth running on the purchase ledger department
- At least 3 years experience in purchase ledger and a similar role
- An interest to get involved in the wider finance team
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest