£25,000 - £25,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Managing route efficiency within the area you have been assigned, to ensure effective use of vehicles and facilities.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage driver availability and coverage to ensure that there is suitable coverage at all times.
- Perform administrative duties including input of pay and bonus onto the company systems.
- Proactive vehicle management, including liaison with fleet, safe vehicle operations.
- Supervise vehicle availability on a daily basis ensuring that drivers have completed their checks.
- Contribute toward ongoing cost control, actively seeking to improve efficiency and reduce operating costs e.g. running and analysing Depot reports.
- Ensure all administrative tasks associated with the Dispatch office are completed, including time sheets, tachograph records, payroll records, holiday rotas.
- Due to the location of the position, you must have access to your own vehicle as the offices do not have public transport links.
- The successful candidate will be experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have excellent attention to detail and have previous experience working within a Transport Planning role.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest