NPI Project Coordinator
£27,000 - £27,000
Beeston - Interim
Posted: 2 weeks ago
To co-ordinate the delivery of new product developments, Integration projects and product life cycle updates of multiple ranges of various product technologies in conjunction with the Project Manager.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for coordinating the delivery of Integration, value engineering and product lifecycle update projects, by effective project planning in conjunction with the project manager to a successful conclusion on time and to the required costs in the business integration process, ensuring products are set-up for successful ongoing production in the retention process.
- Responsible for coordinating risk management in conjunction with the project manager to reduce project risks by identifying and managing the risks through appropriate risk management with other functions.
- Supports the Project Manager to deliver costs to the Customer and ensure timely response to all Customer enquiries by working with other functions.
- Support the Project Manager in the delivery of complex projects by completing coordination activities under the project manager’s direction.
- 2 years’ experience in a project delivery role in a Retail / FMCG / Manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to manage multi-functional projects
- Have strong organisational and planning skills
- Work well under own initiative
- It is desirable to possess a Project Management Qualification such as PMP ®/ PRINCE 2
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest