Purchase Ledger Supervisor
£25,000 - £26,000
Nottingham - Temporary
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Would you class yourself as a senior purchase ledger clerk? Confident enough in your experience that you could supervise a team, potentially doing this already?
During this temporary cover you will be shadowing the current purchase ledger supervisor understanding his day to day role and how this connects and affects the wider business. This person is actually moving on from the business so you will become the key link, ensuring a smooth running of the team during the next fews months to make sure there is no disruption whilst the recruitment for the new permanent member is underway.
You will also be offered the opportunity to apply for the permanent role if you are interested as well!
If you’re available immediately please and think you are the experience this team need please do get in touch.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working closely with the current purchase ledger supervisor understanding their role
- Support and supervisor the 3 other purchase ledger clerks within the team
- Helping out with other aspects of the finance to cover holidays and busy periods – treasury etc
- Available immediately – cover for at least 2 months
- Previous managerial experience would be desirable
- Senior purchase ledger experience is essential
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest