Interim Management Accountant
£13 - £15
Derbyshire - Temporary
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Interim PQ Management Accountant – South Derbyshire – Up to £15 per hour
Are you looking for an interim assignment that is focused on management accounts, reporting and business partnering? The transactional side of finance is done at a different site, allowing the team in South Derbyshire, to focus on providing expert analysis and insights to operational stakeholders.
The Finance Manager is looking to appoint a Part Qualified Management Accountant on an initial interim basis for 5/6 months. You’ll need to be available to start a new role within a week’s notice and have a strong background in management accounting and reporting.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production of the monthly management accounts pack for the South Derbyshire site
- Month-end support (accruals, prepayments, journals, balance sheet recs)
- KPI reporting for operational stakeholders
- Supporting with budgeting and forecasting with analysis in to variances
- P & L reporting for internal departments, head office customers
- Production of insightful management information to allow the business to make informed business decisions
- AAT Qualified or CIMA / ACCA Part-Qualified or QBE
- Proven experience of producing full management accounts
- Experience of partnering with non-finance
The business’ office is based in South Derbyshire and easily commutable from Derby, Burton on Trent, Swadlincote, Lichfield, Tamworth, Ashby, Coalville and South Nottinghamshire.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest