Supply Chain Assistant
£20,000 - £24,000
Chesterfield - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Do you enjoy analysing data and providing meaningful insights?
Are you looking to continue developing your supply chain experience?
A Chesterfield based FMCG business are on the lookout for a Supply Chain Assistant.
They win customers based on their availability levels and as their Supply Chain Assistant, you’ll be playing a key role in keeping the business moving and growing.
Sitting in the supply chain team, the supply chain planning department controls stock levels across the business.
Key responsibilities you’ll have include:
- Providing stock analysis
- Building and analysing stock in / out data
- Analysing availability to identify sales losses
- Supporting the forecasting process
- Supporting the purchasing team on expediting activities
- Data management including MOQs, lead-times, product status
This is a great role if you’re looking to build on your current early supply chain career experience in a new environment.
Good with numbers, you’ll be able to analyse large amounts of data in MS Excel using Vlookups and Pivot-tables. Supply Chain experience is ideal, whether in a similar supply chain role, or within purchasing / expediting.
If you’d like to know more, you can either apply via this advert or contact Joel at Distinct Recruitment.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest