Creative Design Manager
£40,000 - £60,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 2 months ago
Are you leading a creative function in an agency and thinking about your next move and weighing up whether that is in-house or agency side?
Looking for a role that will give you the variety of an agency working across multiple brands but have all of the benefits of an in-house role?
This may be the role for you!
You’ll be working for a leading b2c brand who embrace creativity and have an award-winning marketing and creative team.
- You’ll be responsible for the creative direction of multiple brands across a variety of channels.
- You’ll be integral in the brand strategy insuring the brands have a clear creative vision and are represented in the right way across both print and digital channels.
- You’ll manage a team of 11 designers and be the face of the creative team within the business so stakeholder management will be key!
- You’ll be the visionary but have the ability to be hands on and get into the detail of the team when needed.
- You’ll lead both the internal team as well as working alongside external partners of specific projects.
- You’ll be a natural creative thinker with the ability to lead and mentor a team whilst driving a culture of creative excellence.
- You’ll be commercially minded and have the ability to put together creative plans alongside the commercial objectives of the brands.
- You’ll of course be an expert in Adobe CC Suite and constantly challenging the market place with the latest technology and trends.
If you would like more information please click apply! Or drop James Gyoury-Hales a note on Linkedin.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest