Finance Manager – Route to FC in 2-3 years
£40,000 - £50,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
You’ve managed teams of 3-4 people plus, you’ve recruited, you’ve improved systems / processes you’ve finished your qualification, but now you’ve hit a ceiling?
Ok, so, your job title may already be Finance Manager, so why would this be a good step?
The reason I think this role is so exciting is the progression opportunities, not only will you be able to shape your own team, but, the FC role is waiting for you in 2-3 years time. The FD wants someone ambitious for this role, someone who enjoys making improvements, someone who looks at existing ways of working and thinks ‘We could do this better.’
If this sounds like you, the FD will give you all the opportunities and support to fulfil your potential. The company are doing well, they continue to expand and in a world of uncertain economic performance, they are doing well, they’re growing, not stagnating.
Quite a big salary banding of £40-50k on this one depending on experience, for the right candidate the FD will pay the higher end. They are based just outside the centre of Nottingham and have free parking on site.
Unfortunately there are 2 pre-requisites for this role:
- You do need to be fully qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA – unfortunately QBE applications aren’t being considered
- You need to have staff management experience in industry. Again, practice backgrounds are welcome, but they need someone with industry experience too.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management and development of a team of 5 across clerical and PQ finance professionals
- Cash flow forecasting analysis and management
- Production of monthly P&L account plus commentary for review by the FD
- Support with the production of budgets and forecasts
- Development and improvement to existing reporting suites
- KPI reporting and analysis
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Staff management experience
- Industry experience
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest