S&OP Coordinator – Supply & Demand Planning
£28,000 - £34,000
Castle Donington - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Do you enjoy Sales and Operations Planning, but not currently in an environment that takes it seriously?
Do you feel like you could add more value to the supply chain if you were focussed specifically on S&OP?
A Derbyshire based FMCG manufacturer are looking for an S&OP Planner to join their supply chain function. They have a professional approach to supply chain, with a fully integrated S&OP model central to the business decisions they make.
Within this team, you’ll be providing critical support to the entire S&OP process, including:
- Ensuring the S&OP process achieves customer service level and plan efficiency
- Working in collaboration with other functions to capture S&OP data
- Tracking S&OP performance metrics
- Participating and leading on S&OP meetings
- Creating an understanding of demand and supply requirements by working closely key supply chain teams (including external customers)
In short, you’ll be the person who holds the S&OP process together.
You’ll also have 1 direct report – great news if you’re looking for that break in to management, however you don’t need previous experience of this.
If you’re experienced in demand / supply planning and S&OP, ideally within an FMCG manufacturing environment, we’d love to hear from you.
To find out more, you can either apply via this advert or contact Joel Stevenson at Distinct Recruitment.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest