Assistant Management Accountant
£22,000 - £25,500
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Are you looking for a role which gives you more exposure?
A role which fits in well with your CIMA/ACCA studies, and a role you can stay in until you qualify not worrying about not getting the experience you need?
If so, this could be ideal
Based in Nottingham City Centre, with great transport links, and a real buzz around the office. The company are continuing to grow, the line manager for the role wants to pass on more experience to the right candidate over time. The opportunity is right there for the taking!
Of course, full study support is provided, and you’ll be learning from a team of fantastic qualified accountants.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the production of monthly management accounts
- Accruals, prepayments and journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations and management
- Year end accounts preparation and liaison with external accountants
- Ad-hoc analysis and project accounting
- CIMA/ACCA studier, looking to become qualified in the next 2-3 years
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest