£45,000 - £50,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Finance Manager, Nottingham City Centre, £45,000 to £50,000 + Flexi-Time & Great Benefits
Are you looking for role that sits away from the standard month-end routine and is more focused around projects and process improvements?
You’ll be working for an organisation who are going through an exciting period of change. They have created a brand new role to ensure they enhance and maximise additional income streams and ensure that the contracts from service providers are financially viable.
The business offer a fantastic benefits package including flexibility with hours to fit around your home commitments, 35 days holiday and a 12% employer pension contribution.
Ideally, you’ll be a CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified Accountant with strong team management experience. Previous experience of rebate management is a prerequisite for the role.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review service provider’s finance contracts to ensure they are financial viable and cost efficient
- Analyse additional income, ensuring revenue is maximised and report back to the leadership team on the additional income strategy
- Partner with stakeholders across multiple functions, to ensure they understand the importance of additional income initiatives
- Support the financial planning and analysis team to deliver reporting and business planning requirements
- Management and development of the team of Analysts
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified
- Extensive experience of finance rebate management
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest