£40,000 - £50,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Are you looking for a challenging Finance Manager role?
One where you can recruit and develop a great team?
This role could suit you if so…
Joining a finance team of 12, you will recruit and develop a small team of your own as the business takes on a new contract. You’ll be able to recruit your type of candidate, and build the team as you feel works best.
The role will be broad and give you and your team exposure to the whole finance function from management accounts to the ledgers. Their ideal candidate will have managed small to medium sized teams previously.
The company is ambitious, and growing, they are looking for someone equally ambitious to take on this role, someone who sees themselves taking the FC’s role in next few years. It’s essential you’re fully qualified to be considered.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the production of accurate and timely management accounts
- Management of a team of 6 PQ and Clerical Accountants
- Recruitment, training and development of the team
- Support with the production of budgets and forecasts
- Cash flow reporting and analysis
- KPI reporting
- Improvement to processes and systems.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest