Customer Service Advisor
Nottinghamshire - Temporary
Posted: 4 months ago
Customer Service Administrator
£9.23 per hour
Temp to Perm
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
We have an exciting opportunity with one of clients based in Colwick for an individual who possesses excellent administrative skills who thrives on providing exceptional customer service to join our team.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting the Customer Service Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all incoming enquiries, both verbal and electronic, are dealt with in a courteous, professional and competent manner.
- Answer Incoming telephone calls
- Deal with email enquiries
- Make outbound proactive customer calls
- Process customer enquires
- Input disposal tickets onto the internal system
- Produce reports
- Taking payments
- Update KPI Sheets
- Set up new customer contracts on the internal system
- Working in a fast paced administrative environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and have previous experience working within a customer service role.
- An ability to prioritise work load
- Excellent Customer Service
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest