£45,000 - £50,000
Chesterfield - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Are you an experienced Payroll Manager who is looking for an opportunity to drive change and add value to processes and procedures?
You’ll be managing ten people so you’ll need to have a keen interest in mentoring and developing a team, while adding value to payroll processes and the benefits structure across the organisation.
You’ll report directly in to the CFO, who is looking for somebody who is used to managing a large payroll (the payroll is 17,000 employees). Feel free to get in touch if you’d like to discuss the business in more detail.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make improvements to processes across benefits reporting, P11d’s and salary sacrifice
- Manage a team of 10 in payroll – mentoring and developing
- Responsible for the hands-on processing of three head office payrolls
- Weekly, monthly and annual reporting
- Support with internal and external payroll audits
- Benefits reporting to HMRC
- Review annual rewards schemes (company cars, BUPA and insurance)
- Background of working in a business with high volume (ideally 15,000 employees +)
- Experience of improving payroll and benefits processes
- Strong experience of team management
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest