Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to be part of a small HR team in a progressive organisation. Joining the company in a HR Assistant position, you’ll be supporting the HR team by providing an efficient and effective on-site HR administration service to the HR team and to internal and external customers, acting as a first point of contact for all HR enquiries.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who wants to kick start their career in HR and shape their own role.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a comprehensive HR service to employees and line managers, providing advice and guidance on current policies and procedures.
- Provide general administrative assistance in the department and in the recruitment process placing adverts and overseeing the e-recruitment system.
- Manage the Time and Attendance System ensuring starters and leavers are inputted and any department transfers are recorded on the system as and when required.
- Manage leavers by issuing letters and archiving leaver information.
- Carry out payroll administration ensuring that it is accurate and on time.
- Strong administrative experience with a passion for working in HR.
- You’ll have strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
- You’ll have outstanding organisational and prioritisation skills.
- You’ll have the ability to work on your own initiative, whilst being able to work under pressure.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest