£45,000 - £50,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Do you want to work for a business that gives back to the community? Have you always had the appetite to work for a charity; operating as number one in finance where you’ll make a real difference to the growth plans for the business. If so, this could be the perfect opportunity to make that move.
The business are just shy of £20 million turnover. You’ll will reporting directly in to the CEO, managing a team of two in finance. You’ll need to be hands-on, covering all aspects of finance from strategic financial planning to overseeing the ledgers and the payroll.
It’s a great charity who offer a fantastic benefits package and the chance to work flexible hours (the CEO is potentially open to candidates who would like 4 days per week).
Want to know more? Get in touch and I’ll talk you through the business in more detail.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead all strategic financial activity including delivering three year financial plans
- Form part of the senior leadership team to assist with key decision making at board meetings
- Supervise and develop a small team in finance
- Production of the monthly management accounts pack with analysis and associated commentary
- Budget management and forecasting
- Lead the annual audit and deliver the statutory accounts pack
- Oversee payroll
- Charity VAT, tax and compliance
- CIMA / ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Experience of working for a charity desirable
- SME background preferred
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest