£23,000 - £28,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Are you looking for a varied role? A mix of Purchase Ledger and supporting with other areas in finance?
This role is working for a great SME and a Finance Manager we know really well. She is someone who will take the time to support you and give you the chance to take on more.
For the first 6 months, this role will be more ledger focused, it will be high volume and fast-paced. But, once you’re settled in the company and role, the Finance Manager wants to pass on more responsibility as she will be taking on more herself too.
Study support will be provided, but, due to the team being small they can’t offer time for study, financially though they will support you.
The role could also suit someone qualified by experience as long as you’re happy to take on more responsibility over time.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of purchase ledger processes and queries
- Management and review of supplier statements
- Ensure strong controls are in place within the function
- Month end ledger close and reporting
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Accruals, prepayments and journals (likely to be happening after 3-6 months)
- Month end accounts production support (again likely to be after 3-6 months)
- Bank reconciliations
- Experience in a fast-paced, SME environment
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest