Management Accountant – 12 Month Contract
£25,000 - £30,000
Alfreton - Interim
Posted: 1 week ago
Would you be interested in a 12 month contract role working for an organisation which truly gives back to the community?
This role gives back to the wider community and the team and organisation fosters a really friendly culture.
The position is varied and offers the chance to add great experience to your skill-set and CV. The role is initially for 12 months but it could well go on longer for the right candidate, and other roles may come up in the mean-time which do offer more long term potential. The ideal candidate would have strong financial accounting experience, experience managing large data sets and reconciliations experience.
They are happy to consider all applicants whether qualified, part-qualified or qualified by experience.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of the processing and reconciliation of financial transactions
- Production and review of financial reports
- Analysis of financial data and trends
- Management of stakeholders across a variety of functions
- Cash flow reporting and analysis
- Support the development of other team members
- Experience in a similar role previously.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest