£50,000 - £55,000
Chesterfield - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
It’s been one of those days, you’ve been sat at your desk behind a screen for 10 hours and felt like you’ve produced every report the business will ever need but has it really made any difference? Has anyone noticed and does any of your team care?
If you want more from your finance team and a partnership with your Finance Director that feels more like Batman and Robin not Homer and Bart, it’s time to look at this opportunity.
Working with a finance team of five to achieve high performance and precision reporting you’ll be responsible for owning month end process through to board reporting in this owner managed business. It doesn’t stop there you’ll be the point of contact for any HR related activities too.
A qualified accountant who demonstrates exceptional team development coupled with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining precision both in the detail and the timing.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing the debtors & creditors
- Closing month end including accruals, P&L, stock variance analysis
- VAT return
- Payroll review
- Budget preparation
- Stat accounts and audit support
Outside of these you’ll expect to be involved in projects and CI initiatives and HR queries for the company
What do I need to bring?
- Professional accounting qualification
- Management experience over the last couple of years
- A passion for technical accounting
- Logical, detailed and focussed in a dynamic environment whilst staying team centric
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest