£43,000 - £50,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
We are delighted to be recruiting a Finance Manager role for a great Not For Profit business in Nottingham. A chance to make a positive impact on the organisation with a great ethical footprint. The role will report straight into a Director (non-finance background)
This role will suit someone ideally with a background in the public sector, or, from the private sector with a passion for working for somewhere different.
The organisation are trying to make a positive impact in the world, and it’s an organisation where it’s easy to understand / get behind what they do.
Given the structure of the organisation, they can only consider fully qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) applicants for this role. Prior experience partnering stakeholders outside of finance would also be advantageous.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production, review and analysis of monthly management accounts
- Production and review of KPI reports
- Analysis of performance vs budget and forecasts
- Management of a small team
- Strategic financial planning and analysis
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest