Graduate Project Coordinator
£20,000 - £24,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
We are looking for a graduate of History, Political Science, English or Geography to lead in coordinating projects for Production of software solutions. This involves the planning and scheduling of projects, coordinating project teams to ensure timely delivery of project components, and liaising with clients to ensure deadlines are met on both sides.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading the co-ordination of multiple projects.
- Writing content for courses.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, to budget, and that they meet client expectations.
- Attending regular client meetings – both internally and at our client’s offices – to ensure a successful collaboration throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assisting the Sales and Bid teams as part of the tendering and proposal process, helping to write creative responses for new clients.
- Creating engaging and effective training scripts for a variety of industry sectors
- 2:1 degree or above.
- 2+ years Commercial experience
- Fantastic organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A calm and level-heading persona, with the ability to cope with potentially stressful situations.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A personable and flexible approach to new situations and new people.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest